Monday, January 5, 2009

Change Your Thoughts

I would like to wish you a very Happy New Year 2009! May it be a blessed year filled with love, peace and abundance for all. So, here's my first entry for 2009:

"Change your thoughts, and you can change your world."

I would like to share a few quotes with you in relation to Spirituality:

There is no end to the beauty for the person who is aware. Even the cracks between the sidewalk contain geometric patterns of amazing beauty.
-- Matthew Fox

Spirituality for me is recognizing that I am connected to the energy of all creation, that I am part of it and it is always a part of me.
-- Oprah Winfrey

But the most important lesson is to bring beauty to your attitude.
-- Dixie Carter

Each thing in its way, when true to its own character, is equally beautiful.
-- Edward Abbey

Allowing the truth of who you are -- your spiritual self -- to rule your life means you stop the struggle and learn to move with the flow of your life.
-- Oprah Winfrey

Without loving and caring for others, most of us stand little chance of communing with God, no matter how many years we may spend in silent prayer.
-- Bo Lozoff

No matter what your spiritual condition is, no matter where you find yourself in the universe, your choice is always the same: to expand your awareness or contract it.
-- Thaddeus Golas

No comments: