Thursday, October 14, 2010

THE DAY WE MAKE THE WISH OF OUR SOUL Written by Nick Ralls

Today I make a wish... I wish for world peace.. I wish for an end to poverty... a borderless world where compassion is in the heart of everyone. I go into that place inside of me where my soul lives and I know that I am pure love... and so you are... and in those moments of awakening I know nothing is impossible and I can fulfill all my dreams


FACED with a wishing well and we had one wish for all humanity what would it be?

What would you and I wish for?

For world peace... for an end to hunger... for unity... for joy... for happiness... for all aspects of love.

But all that we yearn for in our heart would come about if each and everyone on the planet loved themselves....

... loved themselves enough so that this love would be radiated outwards.

With self love in abundance comes the bonus of an
open heart.

And with the bonus of an open heart comes a life of love... and when people love there can be no war, there can be no division, there can be no hunger, there can be no greed.

The love of the soul melts the personality of the ego.

When we go into that place inside of us where our own soul lives we do not think about the next pay check, the next flashy car or the next gold necklace.

We just revel in who we are.

We stand still... we stop and we reach that AHA moment in our own consciousness.

It is in that moment that the only thing that matters is love.

It is in that realization that the most important thing is how much I love you... and how much love I have in my own heart to make those wishes come true.

The dream starts to take shape.

We start to do work that improves not only ourselves but also makes the lives of others so much better.

We reach out to others... we bless them with our own
loving heart... and give them permission to open theirs so that their own light and love can shine in the world.

We can say I LOVE YOU... with conviction... with purpose.

And it matter only that we are able to say it.. that we are able to feel it... and we are able to be the love that we so much wish to see in the world.

So take your wish.

You could wish for the next car... for the next job... or the pretty girl or boy.

But all this is trivial.. is so unimportant when we align it to the wish that is incumbent in our soul.

It is the wish of LOVE... pure love... unconditional love..the ability to see the beauty and truth and goodness in everyone. Yes, everyone.

And to reach that AHA moment.

Yes, that AHA moment when we can see the beauty of the universe in our fellow man or woman... and in so doing see it a reflection of all that we are.

We are at home.

We are in the garden of love.

We are love.


Yes, dear and beautiful friend.. do open your heart and share.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul.

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


1 comment:

Nara said...

Hello Shareen,

Fantastic blog - I like it very much. I'm so impressed with all that you have done, from what I saw of the last two years. Congratulations on your many successes and may you continue to shine onwards!
Regards,
Nara
Millennium Series