Monday, January 25, 2010

Love and Peace for 2010


My Dearest Friends,

I am declaring 2010 as the year of love and peace. This is my wish for you and for the whole world to experience these feelings. It has been often stated that world peace begins with inner peace, and I believe this is true. I am still involved in peace work and in sharing the message of loving values to create loving environments. I am excited to explore options to work in as many countries as possible with wonderful partners and organizations for social upliftment.

Our focus is to raise the level of humanity to a higher level of love, resulting in loving relationships with everyone and everything, including our planet Earth. We have a lot of work ahead of us, but we are in the midst of a changing world that is pushing us towards this direction in many forms. Some directly and others, indirectly. Let's embrace change with open loving arms and a peaceful heart.

My personal journey of the Unconditional Love continues in its unknown path, and am looking forward to many more wonderful surprises and magical experiences in 2010. I had an amazing year in 2009 and it was a year of great growth for me. I am thankful for the many travel opportunities and wonderful people that I met along the way. I am endorsing my friend Amaranatho's theme for 2010 as mine also, which is "Spiritual Friendship". And I am going to add on "Extraordinary Happiness with Lots of Love" for my personal life.

Bring on the Love and let's celebrate life!

p/s: One of my great loves is chocolate and you can see how happy that makes me, in this photo that I share with you. I got to enjoy this awesome chocolate dessert at a chocolate bar in Sydney, Australia. I also received lots of chocolates last year from around the world! Yummy.... This year I have been blessed with loving gifts in the form of books and cute little gifts with the word "Love" on it. So loving it! And lots love to you = )

1 comment:

Vegaia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.