Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lovely Beginnings for 2010

The year 2010 began with a day out at the beach in Central Coast, Australia with family and friends. The first day back home in Malaysia, I was blessed to have a wonderful lunch with my extended family to celebrate the New Year.

And for the first day back at work, the first appointment in my office was with my spiritual friend from England, Amaranatho. We met at the Faith and Climate Change conference in London last year, as he presented the Buddhist perspective there. We have since become good friends. I am learning a lot from him and love our exchange of thoughts. Our common factor? Love for Earth and for humanity. Thank you, Amaranatho for your friendship and for sharing your knowledge with me. Much appreciated.

I believe Love can change the world. You and I can make that difference. Love to you!

No comments: