Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Celebrate Love

Hope you're happy and doing well. I just wanted to share with you about my thoughts on Valentine's Day. On this day, some will view it as a time for romantic celebration. And so be it, if it makes you happy and you believe in it. But I have always viewed it as a day to celebrate love in all forms such as friendship, family, nature, etc. And on a day like this, it would also be good to celebrate it with people who are often forgotten. I have previously done projects where kids make special packages for people living in Old Folks Home, Women's Shelter and Orphanages. Everybody feels good after that. I like this because instead of hoping that somebody will give you something or feeling a little blue, you have just created loving energy amongst strangers who would truly appreciate it and you're guaranteed to feel happy also. I believe that love should be celebrated everyday and the answer to everything is LOVE! So, I'm sending you all my loving energies right now. Know that you are loved at all times!

No comments: