Friday, February 22, 2008

Communicate Love

Hope you're having a good day. As some of you might already know, I am really big into the topic of Pure Love, otherwise known as Unconditional Love. I am also really into happiness and peace, and it is my wish to publish at least one book on these topics. An American lady (sorry, I forgot her name) captured some of my thoughts and feelings very well below. Thought I'd share that with you today.

Words to contemplate upon from a beautiful American soul:

Learn to communicate with nature, with animals and with other human beings. Start to observe your life, your actions, your thoughts, moment to moment. When we acknowledge the aliveness of all that surrounds us, and we understand the part we play in creating the whole, we will finally begin to experience the peace, joy and love we are searching for in our lives. Communicate, connect, learn and love more life into the world. When you love, the universe smiles and all life rejoices your love.

No comments: