Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Divine Love

I know that one of the purpose of my life is to spread the message, "The Answer is Love". The love that I know and understand is very different from the definition of what we commonly know as love or human love. The best description I have found is to describe it as Pure Love, Unconditional Love and now.... Divine Love.

I have been on a journey of self-discovery, personal development and spiritual growth which has been quite exciting. I continue to enjoy my journey of revelations, enlightenment and the continuous learning that occurs. It is through this blog, that I share some of my experiences with you and what I am learning. Thank you so much for your support and encouraging words. I am grateful and thankful for the beautiful soul that you are.

LOVE - Divine Bliss and Joy

Our world is oneness and unity consciousness where there is only energy and it is Pure Love. This energy always and only expresses LOVE.

You may ask then, why do some of us feel afraid and depressed? It is because it has become a habit. Understand, we are the ones who choose our perceptions of life. If we have negative experiences, it is because we lock ourselves into patterns of interpretation and perception that lead us to conceive it as a negative experience. Imagine now, that you are in a world filled with love and joy. Make it your new reality and begin to choose that all your experiences and interepretations from now onwards will be through this new loving energy. It's just a matter of changing your expectations and perceptions.

No comments: