Friday, April 11, 2008

My Thoughts Create My World

I have realized that I can choose to be creative, and that it can be expressed in many ways and in any form. It is so liberating to know that you have complete freedom to creatively express yourself and allowing that freedom to create your vision into reality. Do it with Love, in the name of Love, and for Love. That is where I got my liberation from. I love the world that I am imagining, and it is so much fun creating it into reality!

I Am

I am creative,
Therefore my world is a creative one.

I am happy,
Therefore my world is a happy one.

I am respectful,
Therefore my world is a respectful one.

I am thankful,
Therefore my world is a thankful one.

I am joyful,
Therefore my world is a joyous one.

I am peaceful,
Therefore my world is a peaceful one.

I am loving,
Therefore my world is a loving one.

Happily created by Shareen Iqbal on 11 April 2008.

No comments: