Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Who I Am Makes a Difference

I subscribe to a website about Making A Difference. They have a great story below that you should read about, just click on the link below. I think it's also a great project idea that all of us could do.

TOGETHER we can make a world of difference ...

Today I wanted to let you know that our connection with you "does" make a huge difference to us. So often we think appreciative thoughts about our family, friends and business associates, but then we let these wonderful, life-affirming sentiments float away without sharing them.

There is nothing more wonderful, or as healing for the human spirit, than acknowledgment. It is our intention that this movie positively re-energize your life today - and possibly the life of someone you know - please take a few minutes to watch our newest movie:

www.BlueRibbonMovie.com

This is a true story brought to you by Helice "Sparky" Bridges, author of "Who I Am Makes A Difference."

Thank you for being you!...from our hearts to your heart,Mary & Craig & Helice.

I also thank you for being you.... With Loving Wishes, Shareen.

No comments: