Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Path to Love

Deepak Chopra wrote a book titled "The Path To Love -- Spiritual lessons for creating the love you need." There are many great quotes and powerful words in that book, of which I will share a few of them with you now.

* You know that you have fully experienced love when you turn into love -- that is the spiritual goal of life.

* All of us must discover for ourselves that love is a force as real as gravity, and that being upheld in love every day, every hour, every minute is not a fantasy -- it is intended as our natural state.

* Love is meant to heal

* Love is meant to bring peace

* Love is meant to inspire us with its power

" I want my love to be powerful. I want to use all my own power with love. I want to express love when I feel it and not give in lower emotions like fear and anger."

* Love is intelligent and aware; it knows you better than you know yourself.

* Life is love and love is life

* When love and spirit are brought together, their power can accomplish anything. Then, love, power and spirit are one.

No comments: